Blue Fire Receives Balance Of Justice Update On PC; Rebalances difficulty, mapping controls, several improvements, coming to consoles soon
Developer Robi Studios and publisher Graffiti Games have announced that their exploratory action-adventure title, Blue fire, has received a new update for its PC version dubbed the âBalance of Justiceâ update. The title’s Steam news page details all of the additions that have arrived with this update, such as rebalanced difficulty, a new tunic provided, and various fixes.
This update is currently only available on PC through Steam, but it will be coming to console versions soon.
You can check out the Balance of Justice update notes below:
- New Alpha Umbra tunic
- Controller mapping for PCs and consoles
- Planned level design and path improvements
- Difficulty improvements and balancing
- Adjustments to the position of enemies and bosses
- New filters for camera mode
- Improvement of environmental art (polishing and new accessories)
- Minor improvements
- Post-processing improvements
- Vfx and hardware cleaning and upgrades
- Fine mesh adjustment in several areas
- Sound improvements and additions to some enemies, visual effects and areas
- Reverb polishing
- Umbra voice tuning and polishing
- Improvements and changes in difficulty mode: regular, hard and brutal
- Added difficulty descriptions
- Lasers can now be parried
- Improved reaction animation of affected bosses
- Ground Gru Improvements
- Adjustment of the clearance percentage
- Spin attack charge consistency [not lost with other interactions]
- All cutscenes can be deactivated once the game is over
- All pocket limits increased by one
- All quests now update correctly
- Spirit of Golden Lust radius increased
- Addition of an elevator in the cemetery
- Several code tool fixes
- Duplicate and rename a file
- New Blue Fire Desktop Icon
- Discord server link added to main menu
- Tons of bug fixes and general cleanup for: audio, cameras, collisions, location, nPCs, security points, item locations, voids, and more.
Throughout this title, players will meet the ancestors of Penumbra Fortress as well as the descendants who took this land as their home and did their best to make it so. Puzzles and platforms accompany the combat of this game, making exploration a critical process in which players must put their skills and practicality.
The quest for various NPCs also plays a vital role in the gameplay loop, providing players with ongoing rewards like gear that modifies their stats and appearance. Movement is as important as combat due to the variety of obstacles players will have to overcome, desolate corridors, abandoned forests, dangerous magma caverns, and mini-civilizations.
If you missed it, check out our review of the title when it first launched on PC through Steam.
Blue fire is currently available for PlayStation 4, PC via Steam, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.